Whether you refer it as a Learning and Skills Platform, e-Learning Platform, Learning Portal or a Learning Management System, fundamentals are the same, an online solution allowing you access to e-Learning.
A Learning and Skills Platform is an online solution that organisation within Health and Social Care utilise as part of the Learning and Development toolkit used to develop, deliver and track e-Learning, regardless of the size of their workforce. A Learning and Skills Platform can support various areas within your Health and Social Care organisation from a department to completely transforming your overarching Learning and Development Strategy.
Learning and Skills Platforms are easily accessible and user friendly, with most being design with the learner in mind, the right Learning and Skills Platform will act as an extension of your Learning and Development Team and support your organisation to streamline your process, save admin time and increase productivity.
With the advancement of new age technology such as smart phones, tablets and laptops, Health and Social care organisation have the opportunity to utilise a Learning and Skills Platform to track and record all aspects of mandatory or CPD learning.
Benefits of a Learning and Skills Platform for your Health and Social Care Organisation
The investment of a Learning and Skills Platform into your care organisation, can often be a costly and time-consuming process, but we believe that the benefits outweigh these. An intuitive Learning and Skills Platform will act as an all-in-one software that delivers additional value to you, including:
- Delivery of online e-Learning.
- Progression tracking through numerous usage reports.
- Add policies and procedures.
- Produce branded certificates and upload course files.
- Individual health and social learning pathways for staff.
- Monitor large or small health and social care reams with limitless opportunities to allocate training.
- A complete booking system to allocate workshops or incorporate virtual training sessions over Zoom.
- Incorporates different types of e-Learning to support a Blended Learning approach.
These are some of the great features for your Health and Social Care organisation to benefit from.
At My Learning Cloud, we prefer the term Learning Management System of LMS and if you would like more information on how we can provide your Health and Social Care organisation with our innovative Learning Management System